Tell Your Story & Become a Published Author
~ change your life and others ~
Win the Wellness W.A.R. (We Are Responsible) ~True stories of the heart, spirit, mind, and body.
Tell your Story in the Win the Wellness W.A.R. (We Are Responsible) compilation book. (Book 2 in the All Things Wellness series). Just as in Book 1, this book will consist of contributing authors sharing their health and wellness battles.
Through personal stories of despair, tragedy, or unforeseen obstacles, our authors experience personal growth and share their triumphs with the world. So why should you be one of the 30 authors?
Benefits of becoming a Published Author:
- You will have instant credibility.
- You will be an authority.
- You will gain celebrity.
- You will make an impact by sharing your life experience.
Do you know?
- Most authors submit their work dozens of times before being accepted by a publishing company.
- Most publishing companies can charge upwards of $20,000 for publishing your work.
- In most cases, an agent, an editor, and a marketing package are not included in publishing costs.
Why is our compilation book for you?
We are writing a three-book All Things Wellness series with 30 authors. Our first book launched in September 2022 called The Four-Fold Formula for All Things Wellness. You can purchase it on Amazon. We also bring together a team of seven Media Partners and a fantastic publishing team. Our All Things Wellness Family is bar none.
We provide editing, publishing, marketing, and media opportunities at no extra investment. You also receive more benefits which are covered below.
You do not have to be a professional writer. We work with you to help put your Story on paper and maintain your voice. We all have stories to tell, and we help you the whole way.
Submitting a 2,000-word Story, and letting us do the rest, allows you to test the process if you have never been an author before.
We create a sense of community, cultivate relationships, and develop collaborations by bringing together our storytellers’ brilliant hearts and minds. Real people who share their true and personal stories that change the world. Participating in a project with us allows you to connect personally and professionally with over 30 other people and multiple Media Partners with international platforms. In addition, you will be offered interview opportunities to shine a light on your message, business, or other published books if you are already an author.
Co-Authors Peggy Willms and Markus Wettstein, MD, have over 60 years of experience in the health, wellness, and medical industries. The three-book series is based on Peggy’s trademarked four-quadrant, 24-spoke wellness wheel – the ATW WheelTM. Book 1, The Four-Fold Formula for All Things Wellness, was released in September 2022. James Redfield, who sold 23 million copies of his book, Celestine Prophecy, wrote the Foreword. This book, Win the Wellness W.A.R., is projected to launch in the Spring of 2023, and Wellness GPS (Get Prepared for Success) is targeted for 2024. In addition to over 40 true and personal stories, you receive The Coach & The Doc health and wellness content and tips.
What is Book 2 All About?
As we said, the framework for the ATW series will consist of four sections/chapters just like the ATW WheelTM – heart, spirit, mind, and body. Each story finds a home in one of the chapters. For example, if your story is based heavily on the trials and triumphs of a relationship, it will most likely be in the Heart section.
Heart: Emotions, Relationships (human, animal, spirit), Stress, Self-Care/Self-Love, Coping Skills, Value & Integrity
Spirit: Purpose (goals and dreams), Beliefs & Faith, Talents & Gifts, Rituals, Creativity, Harmony (Work, Life, Play balance)
Mind: Mindset (thinking/attitude), Learning, Personal Growth & Awareness, Home Environment (routines), Habits (organization, planning), Work Environment (time management, job satisfaction, finances)
Body: Exercise, Nutrition/Diet, Medical Care (mental and physical health, diagnoses of all sorts: cancer, diabetes, thyroid, Eating disorders, etc., medication/medical mishaps, treatments, and more), Sleep (conditions, struggles, dream/nightmare states), Lifestyle.
Being healthy and happy doesn’t just happen. It takes awareness, education, strategy, consistency, emotional resiliency, and more. It sounds like planning for a battle or a war, doesn’t it? So we need to be tactical. And we are here to help you win it – every time.
Emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, organizational, and financial growth are the framework of any military training unit. Why do the troops form and prepare for duty? They have a unified goal for improvement – they seek a win. Your health, wellness, and well-being are no different. Based on the concept of the ATW WheelTM, you learn strategies to Win the Wellness w.aLearn how to assess your current skill level in 24 areas of your life and how to level up by gaining strength, knowledge, and control.
When setting and accomplishing your goals, we help you prepare for battles, assess obstacles before they happen, conquer challenges, and keep the peace, avoiding a full-on Wellness War. Do not surrender. Our authors sure haven’t.
Again, we are seeking 30 people to share their personal stories. People connect with stories. They have been a part of our lives since we were little. Surely, someone read you a few fables in your early years. Change your life and someone else’s just by sharing one of your extraordinary experiences about your wellness, well-being, spiritual awakening, relationship, and more.
We have eight Media Partners on our team, one person writing the Foreword, and stories from each Co-author (Peggy Willms and Markus Wettstein, MD), totaling 40 storytellers. WOW.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT for $500. Submit your 2,000-word story and become a published Contributing Author. You will meet dozens of others who are a part of this passion project, and you will change lives – and your own.
INVESTMENT: Story $500 / Cover $700 – (Limits: 30 Contributing Authors and only 16 Front Cover name mentions-first come, first served)
- Story Investment is $500
- You must reserve your spot before you submit your Story.
- Once you reserve your spot, you will receive the Contributing Author Agreement via email (electronic signature).
- Story Submission Deadline: 4/21/2023. Submit your Story to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Front Cover Investment is $700. If you would like your name mentioned on the book’s Front Cover, there is an additional investment of $700 only 16 spots are available. No discounts on the Front Cover, and it must be paid in full to reserve the spot.
- Within one week of receiving your story, we will email you informing you of your acceptance or rejection.
STORY: Contributing Author receives the following benefits in addition to the published Story (up to 2,000 words):
- 50-word Bio will be printed in the back of the book.
- Three points of contact, such as email, website, and/or social media platforms, will be printed in the back of the book (consider using Linktree in order to take advantage of listing all of my social media platforms).
- One free copy of the published book.
- May purchase additional copies of the book at a reduced price of $11.00 (plus shipping and handling and a 3% credit card fee if applicable). This is an excellent opportunity to make revenue at book signings or website sales.
- Opportunity to become a 2x published author at the same time. By participating in this project, Teresa Velardi (author and publisher) is generously offering each Contributing Author, at no cost, a 250-300 full-page story in her upcoming book, Daily Gift of Kindness, with a 50-word Bio in the back of the book and be included on her Website.
- Bio and photo will be published on the All Things Wellness website.
- Invitation to participate in a private Facebook site where the Contributing Authors build relationships, collaborate, and learn tips on writing, marketing, and interviewing.
- Invitation, prior to the book launch, to participate in publicly distributed videos called Story Teasers and Personal Author Chats, where tidbits of the stories and a few personal facts are shared. These videos are launched on multiple social media platforms and housed on the All Things Wellness website and YouTube channel.
- Interview invitation for The Coach Peggy Show with other Contributing Authors. The interview will be internationally distributed across many platforms. In addition, I will receive links from the interview to use for marketing distribution.
- Interview invitation, along with other Contributing Authors, by the project’s Media Partners. The interview will be internationally distributed across many platforms. In addition, I will receive links from the interview to use for marketing distribution.
FRONT COVER: If you chose to have a name mention on the cover of the book, you receive the following benefits: (only 16 authors spots – first come, first serve, and the cover must be paid in full when reserved.) Investment: $700.
- You receive Front Cover status.
- A 100-word Bio will be printed in the back of the book.
- Up to five points of contact, such as email, website, and/or social media platforms, will be printed in the back of the book.
- Black and white headshot in the back of the book.
- One free copy of the published book.
- You can purchase additional copies of the book at a reduced price of $11.00 (plus shipping and handling and a 3% credit card fee if applicable). This is a great opportunity to make revenue at book signings or website sales.
- Become a 2x published author at the same time! If you join this project prior to 9/15/2022, Teresa Velardi (author and publisher) is generously offering each Contributing Author, at no cost, a 250-300 (full page) in her book, Daily Gift of Gratitude, with a 50-word Bio in the back of the book and be included on her Website.
- If you were a Contributing Author in book one of the three-book All Things Wellness series called, The Four-Fold Formula, you will receive a second page at no cost.
- Your bio and photo will be published on the All Things Wellness website.
- You will be invited to participate in a private Facebook site where the group of Contributing Authors builds relationships, collaborate and learn tips on writing, marketing, and interviewing.
- Prior to the book launch, you will be invited to participate in publicly distributed videos called Story Teasers and Personal Author Chats. You share bits of your upcoming story and facts about yourself. These videos are launched on multiple social media platforms and housed on the All Things Wellness website and YouTube channel. This gives you an opportunity to increase your public presence.
- You will also be invited for an interview on The Coach Peggy Show with other Contributing Authors. Your interview will be distributed internationally across many platforms. You will receive links from your interview to be used for your own marketing distribution.
- You will be invited for interviews from our Media Partners with other Contributing Authors. Your interview will be distributed internationally across many platforms. You will receive links from your interview to be used for your own marketing distribution.
- Invitation to write a guest blog/article for Peggy’s All Things Wellness website.
- Open invitation to be seated as a Featured Contributor for award-winning BizCatalyst 360°.
RESERVE YOUR STORY SPOT NOW to Peggy Willms, All Things Wellness, LLC , via Venmo (Peggy-Willms), CashApp ($peggywillms), Zelle (pwillms), or PayPal (@pwillms). Or visit www.allthingswellness.com/author/learnmore and use the payment buttons at the bottom of the page. Or email Peggy@allthingswellness.com.
- Visit the Author Page at https:/allthingswellness.com/author and learn about the three-book All Things Wellness series.
- Select the blue LEARN MORE button under each book. It will take you to this page: https://peggywillms.com/win-the-wellness-war/. You will meet the Co-Authors: Peggy W, Dr. Markus Wettstein, MD, and Dr. Hassan Tetteh, who is writing the Foreword and Story Guidelines.
- Preview all the amazing Media Partners listed under the Media Tab on the same Website https://allthingswellness.com/mediapartners/
- You will be invited to interviews on their podcasts, radio, and TV shows and receive more writing opportunities.
- Read the STORY EXAMPLE at this link https://allthingswellness.com/story-example/
- We suggest a few of our favorite writing tool links under WRITING TOOLS. Visit https://allthingswellness.com/writing-tools/
- By selecting any RESERVE YOUR SPOT button on the author page, where you learn about the benefits of writing in our book and additional benefits if you choose to be on the Front Cover of the book: https://peggywillms.com/author-opportunities-win-the-wellness-war/.
- Or directly RESERVE YOUR SPOT via Venmo (Peggy-Willms), PayPal (@pwillms), CashApp or Zelle. Your reservation of $500 MUST be completed before you submit your Story.
- After your reservation is processed, you will receive via email the CONTRIBUTING AUTHOR AGREEMENT link from Peggy Willms.
- Once your Agreement is signed, you will email your Story to Peggy@allthingswellness.com. The team will review your Story.
- You will receive an answer via email within one week regarding its status.
- If you are accepted, your deposit is applied to the Story investment or to the Story & Front Cover investment (if you choose to be mentioned on the Front Cover, there is an additional fee as mentioned above).
- Once accepted, you will receive a link to the STORY INFORMATION form. Use that form to submit your bio, social media handles, etc.
- Our team will work closely with you to ensure you are proud of your Story.
- With final version approval, the manuscript is submitted to the publisher. If the publisher and editors have comments, they will bounce them back to us. We will reach out to you and share the feedback.
- You have final approval of your Story before it is published.
- You own your Story. Once published in the book, you are free to repurpose it as long as you mention this book as its original publication source.
Finally, get excited to become a published author and join our All Things Wellness Family. Let’s share your Story with the world.